First off, you need to study somewhere where you can actually read your textbook and comprehend what you have read. For me personally I need complete silence because any noise will distract me. If I dont completely concentrate on what I'm reading, nothing seems to stick.
Second, read the chapters before you go to class. This gives you an idea about what will be discussed that day. Also, I have noticed when you do this you know what the teacher is talkin about and you feel smart. If you read before class and then hear the same information within the same day it's sure to stick.
Lastly, don't read in bed. For me reading already makes me tired so if I read in bed that is definately going to lead to a nap. Focus is key when reading so you actually know what you read. Do it right the first time so you don't have to re read it.
In general with having a multicultural society different people will come together and learn something new about each other. People are ignorant when it comes to people different than themselves just because they really don't know. With such society, questions can be answered and different cultures can spread.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's amazing how people don't really use their textbooks effectively, yet they spend so dang much money on them. That really should be something to focus on.
ReplyDelete